Authored byGrease Monkey Games
Authored onThursday, 10 November, 2022 - 12:24 PM
Grease Monkey Games is looking for some casual QA ( 2 ~3 days/week) to join our team to help craft incredible player experiences in our motorsport games! Office located in Brunswick, Victoria.
Before applying for this position, please take a moment to check out our current Torque Drift social media channels and have a play of Torque Drift on the app store or on PC to see what we’re all about!
- Identify, isolate, regress, and communicate issues/defects optimally and efficiently.
- Build, maintain, and implement test cases and Tasks using in-house and 3rd-party testing tools.
- Work in a collaborative QA environment, completing individual tasks and leading small groups of testers in group assignments.
- Actively assess and communicate the needs or progress of development partners, and how they impact QA’s priorities and tasks.
- Become a domain expert on a portion of the game and develop partnerships with team members throughout the Studio.
- Understanding of Game/Software Testing Processes and Best Practices.
- Understanding of Game/ Software Development Lifecycles and project management methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Waterfall).
- QA experience with console platforms (e.g. PlayStation, XBOX, etc.) and PC.
- Familiarity with software development tools such as JIRA, Testrail, or Perforce, and Microsoft Office efficiency software.
- Passion for games and proven understanding of game industry and gaming trends.
- A qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, game design or equivalent.
- At least three months of work experience performing quality assurance for computer games, or other team-based work experience.
- Unity or Unreal experience
Depends on Experience
How to Apply
To apply please contact Jobs@GreaseMonkeyGames.com with “QA” in the subject with an intro and CV.