Authored byKepler Interactive
Authored onFriday, 10 November, 2023 - 1:03 PM
Kepler Interactive is the first global publisher co‑owned and run by developers. We give our studios a stake in the business and a voice in the decision‑making. Our unique co‑ownership model gives developers the creative independence to do what they do best - make excellent games! The group has seven founding members: A44, Alpha Channel, Awaceb, Ebb Software, Shapefarm, Sloclap and Timberline, and represents an international team of over 300 talents across 10 countries. Our team, headquartered in London and Singapore, has vast gaming industry experience and a proven track record of financing, marketing, and working alongside developers to bring great games to market at scale. We nurture a vibrant ecosystem around Kepler and beyond, offering total artistic independence, excellent operational support, and cross-pollination between outstanding teams.
We’re currently looking for a Lead Producer to join our growing team, providing support to Kepler studios and our titles. Ideally you will be based in either Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne or Tokyo. Within this role you will have the opportunity to work with developers across the globe, supporting a variety of titles in a genre and platform agnostic environment.
We are looking for someone who will seek to understand the goals of our studios and developers, and to provide the support they need to bring their game to market. You will act as a point of consultation and guidance throughout the process, as the expert in the room.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a number of titles from ideation to launch and supporting the games throughout post-launch activities.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with your development partners, keeping in regular contact.
- Supporting the development teams to define realistic milestone schedules, allowing us to find the best balance of quality, time and cost (the Golden Triangle).
- Providing regular progress reports on the status of your projects to key stakeholders, keeping them informed of progress.
- Anticipating and proactively problem solving any potential risks and dependencies to ensure the timely delivery of the game.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Demonstrable experience as a Producer, with full life cycle experience across multiple games and you have shipped several of them.
- Strong knowledge of game development and production cycles / environments, and the creative vision.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building
- Proactive risk management