V2i Group – August 2016
Senior Front-End Developer
Full time or long-term contract work
Gaven Central Business Park at Arundel, Gold Coast. Just off the M1, 2 minutes from Westfield Helensvale Shopping Centre, and 15 minutes from Surfers Paradise.
We are seeking an experienced front-end developer to lead and assist our award-winning project work in the property development sector, and join our project team to create an industry-transforming platform as part of a recently awarded government innovation grant.
You will be working in close collaboration with the business owner and apply your leadership skills to drive outcomes and transform the property industry by setting technical and aesthetic directions for the front-end interfaces of web and mobile applications through exploring and delivering the best possible customer experience for users.
What We Can Offer
The Work – Innovative, challenging and rewarding work with the opportunity of professional growth.
The Organisation – Entrepreneurial Company with a focus on utilising the latest technology to communicate a message.
The Opportunity – To be part of a growing company that has won significant projects in the property sector, and enjoyed continued industry validation through significant Awards and exposure.
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant tertiary qualification(s) and/or Post-Graduate qualification(s) or demonstrable significant work experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated development experience and mastery of web/mobile application interface design, familiar with google Material design
• Proven understanding and experience in web application architecture, object-oriented software and design patterns
• Demonstrated familiarity with mobile development, including responsive design and touch capabilities
• Established understanding of the principles of web accessibility and user-centred design/development
• Proven experience using Git version control system and demonstrable experience of Cloud-based infrastructure (Azure)
• Team focused with sound organisational skills and proven experience collaborating in an Agile environment
• Exceptional grasp of UX design and implementation
• Meticulous, with an eye for detail
• Experience working with SASS/LESS, Bootstrap
• Experience working with Angular 2.0 or React JS
• Experience working with ASP.NET
• A background in the property or training industries
• Experience with Unity3D HTML5/Unreal Engine HTML5/Three.js Library
• Liaise with internal team, clients and subject matter experts to understand goals and objectives and identify requirements for a wide range of web, mobile and site specific projects
• Participate in the entire development cycle (analysis, spec, design, code, pilot, launch and support)
• Rapidly develop wireframes and high fidelity visual and/or HTML mock ups and prototypes for web/mobile and site specific applications, turn concept design and user interface mock ups into functional applications
• Appreciate the requirements of software development as you collaborate with programmers and software engineers to efficiently identify best design strategies and build appropriate solutions
• Ensure all front-end technology solutions are properly architected and specified
• Define and disseminate front-end technology best practices
• Apply appropriate responsive design principles to create efficient multi-platform solutions and maintain the coherence of information architecture, interactive design, and visual design details
• Apply contemporary digital design standards and technologies
• Stay up-to-date with current design trends and as appropriate, incorporate these into solutions
• Applying Agile methodologies
More about this company
The V2i Group is a multi-award winning group of companies, which includes the V2i Creative Studio and 3Dme Creative Studio. The V2i Group’s services include the production of high definition 3D visualisation and multimedia content, project visioning, community creation, master planning, urban design, induction and training, digital storytelling, eLearning software development for mining OHS training, as well as eLearning software development for health education.
We are now transforming the property development industry through real time 3D software solutions and business intelligence principles that have been successfully implemented by a number of Australia’s largest and most influential developers, design consultants and planners. The V2i Group has received the 2015 UDIA Wildcard Award for its ‘V2i Realtime’ platform, and is continuing to deliver innovative and enabling technology solutions with the aim to dramatically improve efficiencies, as well as deliver unprecedented levels of stakeholder engagement, across Australia and key overseas markets.
Send Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio, plus References to firstname.lastname@example.org