Junior 3D Artist
Real Serious Games was established in 2009 and has completed over 200 projects in health, infrastructure, mining, environmental, and social industries. We specialise in using cutting edge technologies to deliver our clients vision over a multitude of varying media outputs such as; virtual reality, 3d real time environments, film, video, web and print.
If this kind of work sounds interesting to you and you have the required skillsets and qualifications, we’d love to hear from you.
• Create high quality, accurate low polygon 3D models and textures based on source material provided. Source material maybe provided as; reference photos, CAD files or technical drawings.
Create assets that fit within polygon and memory budgets based on current generation game engine technology standards.
Work efficiently within a team and independently while delivering tasks on time.
• Take direction and work closely with Art team lead.
• Advanced skills in 3D Studio Max or any other high end 3D modelling software.
• Must be highly proficient using Adobe Photoshop for texture creation and some graphic design work.
• General knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for basic post-production work.
• Experience working with a variety of game engines and a thorough understanding of the exporting process.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to Art production pipelines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Talented and self-motivated with a willingness to learn.
• Portfolio demonstrating your best and most recent work. Art related degree and/or comparable professional experience a bonus but not necessary.
*Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To be considered, please have an up to date folio with high resolution examples of your work.