Foxie Games is one of the fastest growing game companies in Australia, 25 team members strong. Our games are played by over 2.5 million players each month. We strive to connect players to their passions and hobbies through mobile games. Every day, we are striving to create bigger and better games and provide the best possible work environment to help bring these amazing games to life!
We are looking for a QA Game Tester to help us maintain high quality standards in our products.
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Salary: Based on experience
Contract: Casual with possibility of transitioning to a full time contract
Experience: Prior experience in a game development or software development environment
- Perform daily testing of new game builds on the mobile platform
- Track and log bugs and issues and communicate them to the development team
- Check bug fixes to make sure they are no longer occurring.
- Provide ongoing feedback on usability, player experience and game balance
- Experience in a professional QA role highly regarded
- Prior experience in a software development environment required
- Excellent familiarity with mobile games
- Excellent written and oral communication
- High level of attention to detail
Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only.
Applications without a cover letter will be automatically disregarded.
More Info: https://www.foxieventures.com
Job Types: Part-time, Casual