We are seeking a Tools Programmer to join us in improving and maintaining our adaptive audio tool: FMOD Studio. This is a full time/permanent position based in Melbourne, Australia. In this role, you will develop tools that extend creative possibilities for sound designers. You will be required to maintain existing functionality, debug faults, and improve the overall stability and performance of the application.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of C++.
- Great refactoring, code maintenance and comprehension skills.
- An understanding of the debugging and optimization process.
- Ability to work independently, learn, adapt, and be self-motivated.
- 2+ years professional programming experience.
- Only open to Australian Permanent Residents or Citizens.
Additional skills that will help you stand out:
- Strong writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- UI/UX sensibilities.
- Game development experience (Unity/UE4) and/or experience with audio technology.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
About Firelight Technologies:
- We are conveniently located near Southern Cross station.
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours.
- We have a positive and friendly team environment.
- We work on interesting challenges.
- Our technology is used by game developers across the world.
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.