Hipster Whale are looking for a Production Assistant to join our team. We are a Melbourne based studio, known for titles like Crossy Road and PAC-MAN 256. We are an inclusive employer.
Production Assistant - Full Time Role (negotiable)
This person will be working directly with the CEO, taking up admin and production support duties for the studio. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to learn quickly and is keen to jump in and help wherever help is needed. Tasks will vary drastically from day-to-day, we promise you’ll never be bored!
- Proactive, professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy working autonomously and also in a team
- Creative industry work experience and/or studies (not necessarily games)
- A demonstrated interest in a games/creative industries career
- Able to take good notes and follow up on issues until they are resolved
Useful Additional Skills:
- Industry experience documenting & managing production processes
- Knowledge of game development processes & tools
- Additional language/s spoken
- Specific interest in Business Development and/or Production
A competitive salary based on experience, this is an entry/mid-level role
Opportunities to attend industry events
Support for ongoing professional development
This role will be based in Melbourne CBD. Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please send your application email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "[PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Your Name)]”