A rare opportunity exists for talented and creative Illustrator to join our fun and innovative Sydney CBD-based game design team. As part of our team of artists, you will be creating original artwork for games from concept sketch to finished art.
To be considered for one of these roles you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- High quality realistic drawing ability with an excellent knowledge of anatomy and structure to create dynamic and dramatic poses from your imagination
- Digital painting experience in Photoshop and/or Painter
- Strong creative and conceptual skills and ability to clearly present your ideas
- A strong sense of colour
- Able to follow a brief and willing to work under direction
- Able to work to deadlines and manage your time efficiently
- Interest and knowledge of the fantasy genre
- Able to take artwork from concept to finished art
- An interest in pc games
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
To apply, please send a cover letter, CV and original artwork samples (10MB limit per attachment) demonstrating your ability and suitability for this role to email@example.com.
Industry references essential, probation periods will apply.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to phone or email inquiries regarding the status of an application. Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.