Join Big Ant Studios as a Character Artist and be part of making some of console and mobiles’ biggest sports titles from our centrally located Melbourne studio. Working as part of a small collaborative team, your input will impact the design of current and future titles whilst building your skills.
We encourage applications and enquiries from women and underrepresented developers.
• Working with Senior Artists to ensure highest quality output.
• Sculpting high resolution models for baking/re-topologising into game ready assets.
• Creating 3d real-time game ready models.
• Unwrapping and baking of assets.
• Creating 2d texture maps.
• Working with in house engine to achieve best possible results.
• Maya – other 3d package knowledge is a plus.
• PBR techniques.
• Allegorithmic texturing packages.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Interest in human anatomy is a huge plus.
• Working knowledge of UE4 or Unity.
• Good problem-solving skills.
Big Ant Studios is one of the oldest and largest game developers in Australia. Based in City Road, Southbank, we develop premium character action, racing, and sports content for multiple platforms.
Big Ant offers a central location, an experienced team and perks include daily lunches, beer and pizza Fridays and professional development support.