Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Working with the development team in our Brisbane production studio and in collaboration with professionals from Gameloft studios around the world, this role is responsible for the online services and social features of our games. This includes integrating and keeping up to date with internal and third party SDKs.
Your new role involves implementing game specific online services features, which includes, but not limited to:
• CRM, game events, AB testing, Ads, Social networks, leaderboards, etc
• Work with Gameloft's online service teams to communicate, diagnose and fix any issues we are experiencing with the online services
• Development of required functionality on client and backend (if applicable) and development of support scripts to automate flows whenever possible
• Integrate and support 3rd party SDKs for specific services
• Producing relevant documentation
• Be flexible and provide support for other team members during critical stages of development
• Provide regular status updates to various levels of management
• Proficient with C++ and C#, solid Python scripting experience
• Good debugging and problem solving abilities
• Experience with integration of third party SDKs into custom or industry standard game engines for mobile games
• Proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Bonus if you have
• AWS experience
• Experience with deployment of mobile games
• Familiarity with live ops
• Interest in good code practices
• Experience with integration of 3rd-party services such as Ads providers, tracking, stats
• Experience working with the Unity3d Game Engine
Why join Gameloft?
• You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
• You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Please send us your CV and cover letter outlining why you are our next great hire.
Intermediate level programming salaries start at $75,000 per annum