Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,800 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Brisbane is looking for a super talented UI Artist to join us for a period of parental leave coverage. Ideally, the contract will commence as soon as possible and finish at the end of the year.
• Work closely with Art and Design teams to ensure the highest quality UI graphics defining the look and feel of the menus of each game while paying special attention to the quality of the User experience;
• Create art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs, in addition to ensuring upcoming titles' usability by designing intuitive, attractive and innovative UI systems.
• Obsessed with delighting your customers and end users
• With a User-Centered approach to design, highly empathic and understanding of the cognitive perspectives of your customers
• Be able to describe, implement, defend and if needed change UI strategies based on test/data driven feedback (Research, Design, Test, Implement)
• Self-motivated, published, always looking into the latest mobile UI trends
• Must provide a solid body of relevant UI projects
• Must possess exceptional design, typography and motion design skills
• Expert in Photoshop, After Effects, Flash/ Animate
• Experienced with wireframing white boxing tools
• Knowledge of 3D applications (3dsmax), InDesign and Illustrator is a plus
• Highly adaptable, with a collaborative and customer oriented mindset
• Previous mobile game experience a plus
• Must possess an enormous passion for games!
Please apply at the below link and send us your CV, including a link to your professional portfolio.
Thanks for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.