Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,800 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Brisbane are expanding and seek a talented programmer to join our team in the role of World Online Interlocutor.
• Collaborate with engineering and content creation teams to design solutions based on Gameloft's online service infrastructure
• Implement generic online features suitable for use by the studio as a whole (storage management, advertising features etc.)
• Implement game specific online features
• Work with Gameloft's online service teams to communicate, diagnose and fix any issues we are experiencing with the infrastructure services
• Engage with company-wide design/implementation discussions to ensure our current and future requirements are taken into consideration and that our solutions comply with current and future requirements from infrastructure teams
• Ensure that solutions comply with legal requirements (GDPR, COPPA, etc)
• Work closely with the games development teams to ensure successful integration of online features into the studios games
• Be flexible and provide support for other team members during critical stages of development
• Provide regular status updates to various levels of management
• Proficient with C++ and C#
• Solid Python scripting experience
• Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
• Solid understanding of networking fundamentals
• Sockets API
• Proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Games development experience, especially with networked game implementation
• AWS experience
• Familiarity with live ops
• Interest in good code practices
• Experience with integration of 3rd-party services such as Ads providers, tracking, stats etc
Please apply at the below link and send us your CV, including a link to your professional portfolio.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!