Are you a dynamic high-level Game Developer that can think outside of the box and be a self-starter? Do you live and breathe mobile games? Would you like to work in a flexible (and Covid-19 safe) work environment with a fun and supportive team?
Established in 2014, Brisbane-based mobile game studio - Spunge Games rose to critical success with the worldwide number one hit ‘Faily Brakes’ and ‘Faily Rider’ games! We have some exciting projects on the horizon for 2020 and are currently looking to expand our team!
You will be working as part of an experienced and professional team of game developers helping to create world class mobile games for the iOS and Android platforms.
The key to your success in this role will be a deep and thorough understanding of mobile game development; excellent communication skills; extensive knowledge of, and passion for computer games; game theory and game development in general.
Spunge Games is part of a collective of companies with shared ownership and complementary skills, including Liquid Animation, one of Australia’s top animation studios and Liquid Interactive, a leading AR/VR developer.
SPUNGE GAMES CULTURE
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a dynamic team, working together in goodwill to achieve best results. We offer a creative and fun environment with a culture that will allow you to thrive, right here in the heart of Fortitude Valley Brisbane.
• A good knowledge of game theory and game development in general
• Used to working on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
• Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
• Self-motivated towards creatively solving problems
• Ability to design, implement and test features for games, tools and pipelines
• Maintain, optimize and refactor existing features
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Be able to deliver high quality and well-structured code
• Professional experience in games programming
• Experienced with using Unity Games Software
• Proficient in C#
• Essential: Experienced shipping at least one commercial title on a mobile platform
DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
• iOS and Android development
• Experience with build process automation (eg: Jenkins)
The role will be a full time-fixed term contract with the view to extending