We have a rare opening for a junior engineer here at Playside. In this role, the Junior engineer must ensure that the technical aspects of the game meets the needs of the studio and consumers. They must show the ability to learn and grown in all areas of their skill set. They must adapt to PlaySide’s systems and pipeline and invoke influence on their projects. Under guidance from more senior members of the team they will provide support both to the engineering team and other key disciplines.
Prior Experience & Skills:
- Initiatives undertaken in game development in either a tertiary level or self taught
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving capabilities
- Prior Knowledge of C# or other, and proven use of skills to a professional level.
- Unity 3D experience essential, Unreal experience optional.
- To provide exceptional programming support on your projects to create a fun and engaging experience
- To learn and improve your skills in all areas of your field.
- To create efficient and performant solution to integrate within your titles.
- Constant research & interpretation of latest trends in game design.
- To help in reinforcing great teamwork and amazing studio culture.
- Working alongside the other members in a professional manner with clear communication