Job Title: QA Tester (Contract)
Job Family: Testing & Quality Management
Location: Brisbane - Queensland
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
As part of the KIXEYE Australia development team, you will be a main player in the process of quality control on an exciting new online game.
- Perform diagnostic work for the development team prior to new features being launched.
- Ensure that the product meets the high internal and external standards of the company by verifying that criteria are fulfilled.
- Keen eye for detail, strong analytical, methodical, and problem solving skills.
- Able to work as an individual and in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Validate the work of developers before the changes are submitted to the main game.
- Report issues clearly and concisely.
- Verify fixed issues as a part of regression testing.
- Be proactive and provide continuous feedback to the development team.
- Games related degree. (Desired)
- Solid understanding of game scripting, programming languages, and game development process. (Desired)
- Passion for games and a good video game culture (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com