HTML5 Lead Developer
An independent Australian games company based in Sydney’s North is seeking an experienced HTML5 lead developer to create browser-based slot game clients.
• Develop new browser-based games in HTML5
• Manage a small team of both in-house and remote programmers
• Develop internal HTML5 Pipeline procedures and techniques
• Modifying existing HTML5 games and building new games on existing architecture
• Work with production in determining time estimates and technical plans
• Adhering to clean coding standards
Required Skills & Experience:
• Advanced knowledge of HTML5
• Advanced knowledge of both canvas rendering as well as DOM + CSS3 techniques
• Knowledge and experience in building slot games or entertainment products in HTML5
• Experience with at least one HTML5 framework
• Understanding of Software Design
• Strong communication skills
• Previous experience working with remote team members is highly regarded
• Minimum five (5) year’s industry experience
You must provide a portfolio containing previous HTML5 projects you have worked on.
This position is full time and in-house. Performance reviews and a 3 month probationary period will apply.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or already have obtained a current Australian work visa.
To apply, please forward an application to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
1. A personalised cover letter
2. Your up to date resume, including 2 or more referee details
3. Your portfolio containing previous HTML5 projects you have worked on