Rarestone Gaming is a small, multi-national studio making premium gaming products for online markets. We are the newest studio to become part of the Playtech group, the world's largest online gaming software supplier. Playtech is traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, and offers cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Playtech's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Betfair, bet365, William Hill, Paddy Power and Sky. Behind the success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 employees with offices and development centres in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
We are looking for an Art Director to drive our art production and take a lead role in shaping the look of our games. You will work with a small team of game designers in inner-city Sydney to produce designs for online gaming products with world-leading visual impact. Help direct our remote studio of artists and animators in Kyiv to turn these designs into reality. Our Art Director role is perfect for someone who can harness their leadership and organisational skills to help realise our shared creative vision.
- Create beautiful and engaging artwork for online slot games for markets across the globe.
- Work with a professional team to produce engaging and detailed game design plans.
- Lead a team of artists and animators in the production of game and marketing art and animation.
- Communicate effectively with management to ensure game quality standards and deadlines are managed well.
- Help develop the talents of our team.
What are we looking for:
- A passion for games, great art and design.
- Experience as an Art Director or Lead Artist in games or related online content digital.
- Experience in 2D art and animation.
- A good understanding of UX principles and emerging online technologies.
- A performance-driven and self-directing outlook.
- Excellent liaison and team skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- Experience with web games would be an advantage.
- Experience with mobile games would be an advantage.
- Experience with slot games would be an advantage.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence would be an advantage.
- Experience with Esoteric Spine would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your experience within a global company. An excellent remuneration package is on offer, along with a high degree of creative freedom and you will get to work in a fun and flexible work environment (including flexible work hours).
If this opportunity is appealing to you, please supply your cover letter, CV and portfolio links to Tracey Watt, HR Manager, at email@example.com.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.