• Permanent position
• Opportunity to deliver world-class games that fill a genuine gap in the market
• Multi-disciplinary team, including researchers, game designers and engineers
• Work directly with the founders
• International business, a game changer in their industry
We are a successful one year and a half old games start-up, with a multi award-winning (serious) game already in the market and several other games in the pipeline. We have made our mark on the newly emergent (but incredibly in-demand) market for serious games and are now moving fast towards the international market.
The company has recently undergone massive growth and we are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Software Developer to head up the tech team.
Gamified experiential learning is the future of higher education. And at LionsHeart, we are doing exactly this: Gamifying higher education. We develop university-level educational content that plays like a videogame and teaches like a standard textbook, without compromising in terms of fun or rigour. Shouldn’t learning be exciting?
Role – Tech Lead:
In this role you will be working closely with the games designers and developers to create game functionality and systems architecture that can handle millions of players in an online world. It is a newly created role where you will be initially hands on coding but gradually move away as you quickly build up the team.
* Proven background in Object-Oriented programming methodologies
* Outstanding expertise in gaming and gaming related tech (Unity 3D and C#); shipped at least 3 titles
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Ability to carry out high level software design and implementation
* Excellent communication (with tech and non-tech people) and organisational skills
* Knowledge of server architecture and back-end systems including Linx / Windows servers, Python and Django programming, SQL and NoSQL databases
* Background in C, C++, Java
If you have the skills and experience, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted directly. Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia and also let us know what is the earliest you can start. Attractive remuneration package is on offer with other appealing benefits.