Join Big Ant Studios as a QA Tester and be part of making some of console and mobiles’ biggest sports titles from our centrally located Melbourne studio. Working as part of a small collaborative team, you will help with the delivery, success and ongoing maintenance of our games.
• Follow Big Ant QA processes, provide embedded support to the development team & set the highest standards in testing to help fulfil the requirements of multiple, ongoing projects.
• Methodically recreate bugs and provide accurate information to assist with fixing problems.
• Communicate well to all levels of staff within the Big Ant team, both verbally & via effective, high quality bug reports.
• Regularly execute test cases throughout the project life cycle.
• Ensure all tasks are carried out efficiently & all instructions are followed accurately.
• Provide feedback, suggestions and improvements to assist with the overall design of the game.
• Provide assistance where required to the QA Manager, Assistant Producer and Development Director.
• Have an inclination to learn, adapt and develop within a rapidly iterative and responsive working environment.
• Enjoy working as part of a team and have the ability to communicate well with programmers, artists and other specialists.
• The ability to take ownership of project requirements without constant supervision.
• Passionate about quality and an understanding of the importance of QA within the development process.
• Solid analytical skills and attention to detail is vital.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Computer literate; strong ability to pick up and adapt to new software quickly.
• Applicants must be self-motivated, responsible and versatile.
• A passion for gaming and expertise in game playing in various game genres, both online and offline is desirable.
• A passion for sport and sport games is a bonus.
Big Ant Studios is one of the oldest and largest game developers in Australia. Based in City Road, Southbank, we develop premium character action, racing, and sports content for multiple platforms.
Big Ant offers a central location, an experienced team and perks include daily lunches, beer and pizza Friday and professional development support.
Big Ant encourages applications and enquiries from women and other underrepresented developers.
Please note you will need to have working rights in Australia. At this stage we cannot sponsor a working visa.