SMG Studio is looking for talented 3D art generalist to join our team in Melbourne to work on Moving Out!
Looking for someone to com on from 3-5 days a week depending on what works best for us both.
For logistical reasons you must already be an Australian resident or have a valid work visa.
We're unable to sponsor for this role.
We're looking for someone with right skills and a good attitude to come in and help be part of the Moving Out art team and really make a difference to the final game.
What you will do:
- • Create environments, objects, characters and fun for use in Unity3D
- • Manage yourself independently, working effectively and efficiently.
- • Maintain and strive for the highest production quality possible.
- • Work with art lead and producers throughout project while communicating regularly.
- • Excellent knowledge of a 3D program, 3DMax, Maya or Blender
- • Ability to create 3D models from concept art or reference imagery
- • A strong artistic ability and designers eye
- • A mind for minimising textures for use in game engines
- • Experience with UV Unwrapping
- • A love of low poly modelling
- • Solid working knowledge of Photoshop
- • Familiarity with the Unity pipeline
- • Ability to optimise 3D models and work to a poly budget
- • Game modelling experience
Nice to Have:
- • Experience with version control platforms ( GIT )
Non Technical Skills:
- • Great work ethics, and a problem solving can do attitude.
- • Confidence & capability to communicate ideas, solutions & issues in a fast paced team.
- • Diligent and respectful.
- • Good time estimation of effort.
- • No egos please.
- • A passion for constantly making things better and mastering your craft.
The Melbourne team is focused on delivering Moving Out.
If you're looking for the next step in your career, care about your work, then let's talk.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATION WITHOUT A VISUAL PORTFOLIO & EXAMPLES
Apple on our website
Women and other under-represented developers, please apply!