We’re also looking for a new concept artist with superb traditional art skills to help us define the vision for Animus.
This is a full time on-site role in Melbourne CBD. You will become an integral part of the Playcorp team and have a close working relationship with the lead designer and lead technical artist. You will need to be able to work in multiple roles, take initiative and be highly creative. We are looking for someone who loves strategy games and is willing to have a personal stake in the project. Industry experience is desirable but not essential, as long as you have a portfolio of finished work that you can share with us.
- Published projects and examples of work.
- A passion for games.
- Traditional art skills and extensive experience with Photoshop (or an equivalent).
- Talented in illustration and use of colours, light, and perspective.
- Experience with Unity3D.
- Experience with a 3D modelling package such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, Modo, etc.
- Good knowledge of animation basics.
- Good knowledge of art culture in different areas (movies, comics, games, etc.)
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Understanding of competitive games.
If you think you’d be a good fit at Playcorp, then you can apply at email@example.com.
Please include a brief introduction about yourself, your C.V. and, if applicable, samples from your portfolio.