We’re looking for an experienced Unity (C#) developer to work on Animus, our upcoming real-time strategy game.
This is a full time on-site role in Melbourne CBD. Your role will be to join our small but growing team of highly dedicated and passionate individuals, to work together as a close kit team on every aspect of the game from design, marketing, production and blogging. You will need to be able to work in multiple roles, take initiative and be highly creative, pushing the bounds of the possible. We are looking for someone with initiative and discipline who loves strategy games and will really get involved in the project.
- Experienced with Unity3D (C#).
- Experienced network programmer.
- Published projects and examples of work.
- Experience with GIT version control.
- Experience writing shaders.
- Strong math skills.
- Good problem solving skills, flexible in approaches.
- Good communication and team player a must.
- Understanding of competitive game.
- A passion for games.
If you think you’d be a good fit at Playcorp, then you can apply at email@example.com.
Please include a brief introduction about yourself, your C.V. and, if applicable, samples from your portfolio.