We are looking for a fun and professional Community Relations Intern to work with us at Halfbrick, the game development studio that created Fruit Ninja, Raskulls and much more! This is a 6-month paid internship with a one week trial period.
• Moderate community forums on a daily basis to ensure a great forum environment for customers
• Manage Halfbrick customer support via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and other means
• Update development teams and QA with community feedback on a daily basis
• Facilitate community-based promotions
• Write descriptive copy about Halfbrick games for blogs, documents, presentations and more
• Report to team leaders of Halfbrick games along with marketing manager
You don't need experience in all areas, but you must have a strong understanding of how web communities and platforms are managed, and be willing to tackle all learning with enthusiasm! We want the right person for the job, not necessarily the person with the longest list of qualifications!
The most important thing is that you are fun, enthusiastic, professional and able to work well with everyone at Halfbrick!
What will give you an advantage (but not necessary):
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop
• Experience in web development and management is a benefit but not necessary – eg. domain registration, hosting, CSS/HTML, Wordpress
What to Submit
• Resume and cover letter (including if you are still studying)
• List of game-related communities you have managed and/or been part of
• A one-page spec document for a potential community promotion for Fruit Ninja Frenzy on Facebook - apps.facebook.com/fruitninjafrenzy
How to Submit
E-mail email@example.com with the subject line including your name: “Halfbrick Community Relations – Barry Steakfries”.
Submissions close 20th of October 2011.
Role is located in Brisbane, Australia. Must live in the area or be willing to relocate.