Spunge Games is part of a collective of companies with shared ownership and complementary skills, including Liquid Animation, one of Australia’s top animation studios and Liquid Interactive, a leading AR/VR developer. Spunge Games was established in 2014 and is a Brisbane based mobile game studio who rose to critical success with the worldwide number one hit ‘Faily Brakes’ and Faily Rider games. We have some interesting projects on the horizon for 2020 and are currently looking to expand our team with the following role.
SENIOR GAME DESIGNER
You will be working as part of an experienced and professional team of game developers helping to create world class mobile games for the iOS and Android platforms.
The key to your success in this role will be a deep and thorough understanding of mobile game development, excellent communication skills, good knowledge of and passion for computer games, game theory and game development in general.
• Significant experience designing successful free-to-play published titles, preferably on mobile
• You can hold the vision for a feature from concept to release
• Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team to see features through from concept to iteration to delivery
• Experienced in designing and crafting gameplay experiences and game features that deliver strong player engagement, virality, retention, and monetisation
• Experience with reviewing game analytics, designing AB tests, and producing insights based on data to make better informed design decisions
• Collaborative & effective communication, with an ability to work with a multi-functional team
• A hard worker, with drive, initiative and ability to self-manage effectively
• Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
• You’ve shipped casual games in a Senior Designer capacity or similar
• Experienced with using Unity Games Software
• iOS and Android development
• Ability to write clean, modular code
• Experience with economy design
SPUNGE GAMES CULTURE
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas on projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small team, working together in goodwill to achieve best results. We offer a creative and fun environment with a culture that will allow you to thrive, right here in the heart of Fortitude Valley Brisbane.