Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Senior FX Artist experienced with 3ds Max to work with us in our waterfront studio in Sydney.
- Work with Artists and Designers to implement particle systems such as liquid/fluid
- Model and Texture assets for an extensive visual range of particle systems and visual effects
- Create photo-realistic FX
- Work in UE4 engine
- Engage with the Creative Director and Producers
- Proficient 3ds Max is essential
- Willing to learn Unreal Engine 4
- Experience on feature films, television series’, AAA game titles or TVC’s
- Highly proficient in developing particle systems, cloth, liquid/fluid & hair sims
- good knowledge in FumeFX
- Ability to light and render FX passes for developed FX shots
- Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
- Have a strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Experience with RealFlow
- Ability to temp light and bash comp their own work in Nuke an advantage
- Experience with Marvelous Designer
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with your resumé with links to your website/reel (with shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: Senior FX Artist - [YOUR NAME]
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly.
No phone calls or agencies please.