Foxie Games is one of the fastest growing game companies in Australia, 25 team members strong. We are one of the fastest growing game studios in Australia, currently 25 team members strong. Foxie has a global audience of over 2.5 million players every month, and our Adelaide based team has built the #1 ranked mobile horse riding game Horse Riding Tales! Come join us as we build new and exciting content for our fans!
We are looking for a talented UI Artist to supplement our 2D art team to help build intuitive user interfaces for our original mobile games.
Location: We are based in Adelaide, however if you are a remote applicant with solid experience you will be considered also.
Contract/Working Arrangements: Based on experience and availability. 12 month full time contract available for the right person.
Salary: Competitive. Based on experience.
- Construct polished, intuitive user interfaces for mobile games
- Construct UX wireframes and storyboards
- Work with development teams to ensure mutual understanding of UI functionality requirements
- Assist in defining an artistic vision for our mobile titles and assist in our art production pipeline
- Excellent understanding of mobile game UX
- Solid portfolio demonstrating game UI work across a variety of styles
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Traditional drawing skills, exceptional eye for composition and colour & meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to execute a creative vision
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Please include links to work samples demonstrating your ability to fulfil the requirements of this role – this will be a significant factor in our screening process. Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only