Digital Lode is an immersive media company located in Melbourne, Australia. We are VR evangelists; dedicated to creating real-time rendered, interactive, immersive experiences. We are currently evolving our original IP, "Espire 1: VR Operative" - a single player Virtual Reality experience with a focus on stealth, espionage and action.
Digital Lode provides a fun, open, inclusive and supportive environment to work in, along with cool perks like access to the latest VR games, headsets, and accessories to play and experiment with.
We’re expanding, so we’re now on the lookout for a Junior Quality Assurance professional to join our team, initially on a contract basis. We’re looking for someone with patience along with great attention to detail, who loves stealth games, VR, and the possibilities VR brings.
As a Junior QA with Digital Lode, you will be testing our projects in VR, using a variety of platforms and headsets. You will be writing up bugs in JIRA, and providing feedback to our developers both in terms of technical and gameplay issues.
• Prior experience in a game or software development environment.
• Great attention to detail.
• Great communication skills both verbal and written.
• Patience to test builds in various states of development.
• Knowledge of the VR landscape.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance best practices.
• Knowledge of JIRA, Perforce, Unreal Engine
• A VR headset, or a PC capable of running the latest VR hardware.
• Skills with dealing with the public via social media.