Stick Sports is an independent games developer and publisher founded in 2004. From our offices in Surry Hills, Sydney we design and build sports games for sports fans online and on mobile.
We’re a small but growing team and are working hard on updates to our existing games as well as new IP. We’re looking for an intern who is eager to take their first steps into the games industry and learn with a successful and experienced team.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping to design, produce, test and market our games on mobile devices and the web
- Learning to find and reproduce bugs
- Play testing and analysing other company’s games
What’s in it for you
- Work on supervised assignments in a games studio
- Learn how games are produced
- Being such a small team you get to see and contribute to every aspect of a project
- Gain valuable work experience in a growing industry
- Generous fortnightly expenses
Who should apply
This position is most suited to someone who:
- Loves sports, ideally including cricket
- Likes playing games on mobile and the web
- Is eager to kickstart a career in the games industry
- Enjoys working in a team and is an excellent communicator
- Has experience using Microsoft Excel and Word or the Google Docs suite
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why why you’d like to join us.