• Centre for Blended eLearning Solutions
• Casual employment
• $41.76 per hour
Join one of Australia’s more progressive Vocational Education and Training Institutes with a global reputation for educational leadership, business acumen and strategic global alliances.
We are looking for an experienced Multimedia Design/Developer who has extensive experience in e-learning and blended learning strategies.
Your key role and responsibilities will involve the following:
- Design and develop complex web-based interfaces, menu systems, and interactivities for educational purposes using Flash ActionScript and XML data objects.
- Create and integrate Maya models and video footage with web-based interfaces.
- Work with internal and external clients, subject matter experts, educational designers and external service providers, to meet project deadlines and specifications.
- Work with Instructional Designers, Multimedia Designers, Multimedia Developers and LMS Web Developers.
To be successful in securing this position you must have the following:
- A diploma or degree in Multimedia/IT or equivalent together with demonstrated skills in Flash interactivity and web development and programming.
- Evidence of further studies or other professional development in multimedia or programming are desirable.
Applications close: COB 21st March 2013
For position information and to apply online go to:
Box Hill Institute
2. Scroll down to Casual Multimedia Designer/Developer
3. View Position Description and Start New Application
The may be the possibility to work off site but preferably you will be situated in Melbourne.
Applicants must complete all aspects of the online application form including the key selection criteria.