Mid level to Senior game programmer (Unity).
2and2, the company behind ABC Zoom, Halflife Hero and RAC Wheels are looking for an experienced game programmer to help create their next generation of games.
We're after someone who knows Unity like the back of their hand and has a passion for creating beautiful, impactful game experiences.
Leading candidates will have experience creating games for mobile and web. Be comfortable working in small, agile, multi-disciplinary teams. Have familiarity with programs like Photoshop & Audacity. And most importantly, have a desire to contribute the the games direction and help create the best game possible.
- Loads of experience with Unity 3D. Multiplayer game experience a plus.
- 2D engines such as Flash, CreateJS or GameMaker.
- Familiarity with web development - HTML5, CSS, Angular.
- Ability to work across multiple languages such as C#, Java/Coffee script, Actionscript.
- Source control through Git.
2and2 strives to create a diverse & open team. We encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
The position is for an ongoing contract, with a view to going full time.
Please apply including a cover letter, and examples of your previous work.
Please apply through the related seek ad or directly to email@example.com