Playcorp Studios is searching for a Paid Part-Time enthusiastic and talented Community Manager Intern with a passion for computer games, social media sites and talking to online communities developed throughout the games course. Any social media experience would be great.
We seek someone who is well spoken and passionate when talking to the public about upcoming updates, events or news related to our projects. This person would also have impeccable reading and writing credentials.
Responsibilities are not limited to but include:
* Working closely with the Marketing Director.
* Creating, managing, and growing the company's presence through social media by creating written content, photos, videos.
* Communicating with different production teams to create deadlines for the required art assets for photos and videos.
* Reviewing and getting approvals for all creative and video content for the key social channels from the Marketing Director.
* Monitoring the internet for fun trending news opportunities, search for things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about on the internet.
* Monitoring discussions, posts, and comments across multiple social media channels and respond appropriately.
* Actively following brands & industry conversations, trending social media topics & themes, positions and posts.
* Identifying and engaging with key social media influencers within the industry.
* Providing reports on relevant performance metrics, and finds ways to improve metrics based on findings.
* Monitoring and report on competitor's social media programs and performance.
* Studying(or Studied) for a degree in Communications, Marketing, Hospitality Management or relevant Gaming Industry studies are advantageous
* Confident and able to show strong communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, Can-do attitude, diplomacy, and confidence are a must.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
* Have extensive knowledge of social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Gamasutra, YouTube, Twitter or any other relevant media sites related to the game or entertainment industry.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested or have further inquiries, please send your resume to email@example.com and quote "Community Manager" in the subject line and provide the following:
* Reason for Applying
* CV / Resume.