Stick Sports is an independent games developer and publisher founded in 2004. From our offices in Surry Hills, Sydney and London, UK we design and build sports games for sports fans online and on mobile. We currently have five mobile titles, each released on Android and iOS, achieving the number one sports game in more than 102 countries and regularly promoted by the Apple App Store and Google Play.
We’re a small but growing team and are hard at work on projects for the summer. We’re looking for interns to help us with these projects and in return will gain experience in the games industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with a project manager to help design, produce, test and market our games on mobile devices and the web
- Responding to user queries and feedback
- Reproducing bugs
- Play testing and analysing other company’s games
What’s in it for you
- Work on supervised assignments in a games studio
- Learn how games are produced
- Being such a small team you get to see and contribute to every aspect of a project
- Gain invaluable work experience in a growing industry
- Generous monthly expenses
- Love sports, ideally including cricket
- Like playing games on mobile and the web
- Be passionate about working in the games industry
- Have a problem solving mindset
- Enjoy working in a team and be an excellent communicator
- Have experience using Microsoft Excel and Word or Google Docs
- Be able to commit to at least 2-3 months working in our Surry Hills office
Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and tell us why we should invite you in for an interview.