We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
As Front End Web Designer/Developer (Oceania), you’ll build a unique web experience for the Oceanic League of Legends community. You’ll work creative magic to design a website that delivers player-worthy content, and then cast the development spells to craft the final grimoire. You’ll dig into your multifaceted coding toolset to overcome the challenges of designing and developing a constantly growing, community-focused and aesthetically pleasing website that exceeds local player expectations.
As a Sydney Rioter, you’ll join a small team that shares our focus on player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in community, esports and marketing, Riot Games Sydney will create bonzer player experiences in and around League of Legends.
- Experienced but inquisitive: you’ve stuffed two or more years of original concepts, designs and branding standards into your portfolio; you could teach a class in the latest web tech but you know your education is ongoing
- Not monochromatic: you design and code for all major browsers, including Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari and even Opera, so the experience is the same no matter the perspective
- A demiurge of design: you’re adept with Photoshop; you’ll ensure assets fit the design and that the final product is as easy to use as it is to look at
- CMS-savvy: you’re comfortable codesmithing with a variety of CMS tools, especially Drupal and vBulletin
- Tap the pulse of the Oceanic community to identify and deliver the features and systems that leagueoflegends.com needs to deliver a first-rate experience
- Jack into the CMS and build the functionality needed to deliver engaging content to players
- Collaborate with teammates to add processes that deliver stronger results and remove processes that have turned into roadblocks
- Juggle a few concurrent projects while maintaining focus on results and quality, rather than hours invested