Not Doppler is seeking 3D Artists to join our team on a 6 month contract. The role will be focused on a new, in-development mobile game title.
Whilst Not Doppler’s office is based in Sydney, due to COVID-19 all of our staff are working remotely. As a result, we’d like to open this role up to all candidates Australia-wide as a remote role. After restrictions are eased, successful candidates in Sydney can optionally work remotely or from our office; and interstate candidates can continue to work remotely.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted our focus to become mobile-first, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 40 million downloads to-date. We have a strong focus on developing and publishing original IP for mobile, with new projects in the pipeline.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
About the role:
We’re looking for 3D Artists to assist with the development of a new mobile game project. Our games have reached over 100 million players to date, and we’re looking for motivated new team members to help us reach even more!
This role will initially be on a 6 month contract, with the possibility of further extensions depending on the needs of the project.
The project that the successful candidate will work on will be of a photo-realistic style, and is very different both stylistically and gameplay wise to any other project we’ve currently worked on (so it’s definitely not a car or zombie game!)
3D Artists with experience in arch-vis are also welcome to apply, as the workflow will primarily involve pre-rendered images taken from Blender and imported into Unity.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Competent understanding of 3D modelling software (Blender highly preferred, but 3D Studio Max or Maya experience is ok also). Please note: that our workflow is in Blender so the successful candidate will be expected to use Blender, however can learn this on the job, with an initial ramp-up and training period provided.
- Photoshop experience.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
- Based in Australia with either permanent residency or the appropriate visa to undertake paid work
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience creating photorealistic scenes or assets, or prior arch-vis experience.
- Experience in modelling optimised low polygon models
- Experience with GitHub or similar version control software
- Competent knowledge of Unity
- Interest in photography
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please fill out the form below:
For candidates that are shortlisted, we will conduct all interviews via Skype / Zoom or similar video conferencing software.
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Applications close June 1, 2020