Liquid Games is a new division of Liquid Studios, based in Brisbane specialising in the creation of casual games for mobile platforms.
Mobile Game Developer/Technical Lead
Liquid Games is looking for an experienced Game Developer to get in on the ground floor of a start-up studio. This position is responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of casual mobile games.
If you like rapidly prototyping game designs to find the fun in games and then figuring out how to make them scale once you've located interesting game mechanics, you'll fit right in.
• Creating systems that allow for quick prototyping of game designs.
• Develop casual entertainment & game apps for iOS, Windows and Android platforms primarily using the Unity3D engine.
• Write clean, well-documented and efficient code in C# / Objective C / Java while overcoming the challenges that are unique to mobile development.
• Hands on iPhone, iOS, and android application development.
• Leading and managing mobile application development teams building high traffic, highly scalable, gaming applications.
• Manage any potential third party and overseas development arrangements
• Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
• 2+ years professional experience using at least one of the following: C/C++, C#, or Java
• Experience with 2D/3D graphics or game engine development
• Thorough knowledge of Unity3D, iPhone/iPad development
• Self-motivation and willingness to participate in many areas of game development
• Interest in game design, particularly casual, social or mobile games
To apply, email resume, cover letter, and portfolio to: email@example.com