We have an exciting opportunity for a developer to join our Torque Burnout team.
- Implementing new content and features.
- Releasing regular updates on Android and iOS.
- Optimizing mobile performance.
- 2+ years of programming experience.
- Experience with mobile game development.
- Efficient time and self-management skills.
- A positive approach to your work and surrounding team.
- Work onsite in North Fitzroy, Melbourne.
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience with Heroku and Parse.
- Experience with NGUI.
- Experience with Overwatch (we already have Zarya and Genji mains).
- Work in a fun and flexible space with a dozen like minded people.
- Plenty of free parking and close to public transport.
Have you played Torque Burnout? :)
Send your applications and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org