Are You a Hit Game Guru?
About Lightmare Studios.
Lightmare Studios is an independent game design studio with a passion for creating unique, developer owned IP. In the privileged position of bringing to life our own game concepts for the last 4 years; we pride ourselves on being the type of studio you dream of working for.
Looking to take our game development to a whole new level, we are building a new tightly knit team to craft cutting edge game concepts, starting with recruiting our Production Manager.
What will your week look like?
- Responsible for leading a new team to create our next title (Time lines, concept development, task distribution, recruitment of your team)
- Weekly Reporting on game progress and outcomes
- Developing and improving current operational systems
- Working and contributing as either a programmer or artist forming an integral part of your development team
- Mentoring & conducting reviews for members of your team
- Becoming a interdependent, respected member of our game design family
Are you the person we want right now?
- 5+ years experience within the games industry
- Previous leadership experience within our industry
- You live and breathe games and gamer psychology
- Works well as both a leader and member of a team
- Enjoys collaboration on all aspects of game design
- Highly Organised to deliver quality products on time
- Deep understanding of and/or experience in independently managing all aspects of the game development cycle
- Ideal for someone located in South East QLD (or willing to relocate from interstate)
Is our company a fit for you?
- A substantial up front profit share of all titles created is given back to the team
- Provide the opportunity to become an owner within the company and become a part of - our long term plans
- Attractive remuneration within a secure company
What do you need to provide now?
- C.V. and portfolio (must demonstrate previously shipped titles)
- Cover Letter outlining experience
- Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org