Chaos Theory Games is a full-service game development studio based in Sydney, Australia. We are the experts in AR, VR, and Mobile game development, we build immersive, human-centric experiences that challenge, inspire and entertain.
We're looking for a talented UI / UX designer to work with us on upcoming projects. Our team is based on Ultimo, Sydney (AU), but we're open to applicants from anywhere!
Our UI requirements are per-project and there is no fixed time commitment - approx. 1-2 weeks of design work per month. We are looking for someone to partner with long-term, and help make our games look incredible, and flow smoothly.
View some of our projects: Owls & Vowels, Lifty.
- Excellent understanding of mobile game UX.
- Portfolio demonstrating UI design skills across a variety of styles.
- Comprehensive understanding of Adobe CC and your prototyping tool of choice: Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Ability to illustrate custom icons, graphics, and widgets.
- Ability to create UX prototypes based on written briefs.
- Good understanding of game asset pipeline for UI assets: atlasing, 9-sliced images, etc.
- A commitment to working in a professional, inclusive, and supportive environment.
- Highly competent problem-solving skills.
- A passion for games.
- Experience working on shipped mobile games made with Unity.
- Experience exporting and implementing UI assets in Unity.
- Traditional drawing skills, an exceptional eye for composition and colour & meticulous attention to detail.
Please include samples of your work that we can play or watch.
We are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace culture, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
If this role and a future at Chaos Theory sounds good to you, please introduce yourself with your portfolio at email@example.com