FX TD (Melbourne)
It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by many great people who love this job and get their kicks by trying to be their best.
& our all around inappropriate take on Halloween (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150346180462183.346493.87703...)!
Ten years later, Luma is thriving, and has begun exploring other regions of the world.
We're broadening our search for like-minded artists who have been residents in Australia, who may want to join our team of hard playing workers.
- Light and render FX passes for specific shots using developed FX rigs
- Develop rigs/techniques to implement and optimize approved looks
- Produce look tests based on provided reference materials
- Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
- Artist should be familiar with more than one of the following applications:
- Python scripting experience is a plus
- Understanding multi pass 3D compositing is a plus
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
- Strong time management skills and extremely organized
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations
- Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred
- Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.