Senior Compositor (Melbourne)
It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by many great people who love this job and get their kicks by trying to be their best.
& our all around inappropriate take on Halloween (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150346180462183.346493.87703...)!
Ten years later, Luma is thriving, and has begun exploring other regions of the world.
We're broadening our search for like-minded artists who have been residents in Australia, who may want to join our team of hard playing workers.
- Mentoring & helping junior artists in given discipline
- Compositing of both digital and live action elements to create groundbreaking visual effects shots for blockbuster films
- Collaborate with fellow artist and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment
- Must have a personable & approachable attitude/work ethic.
- Must have prior experience with complex modeling/texturing for film.
- Must be well versed Nuke (background with Shake considered a plus)
- Should have a good understanding of 3d multi-pass rendering techniques and colorspace concepts
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- An understanding of stereo (3D) and anamorphic compositing in Nuke
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
- Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
- Must be a resident of Australia for at least 6th months out of the 2012 year.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.