PlaySide is looking for talented engineers to join their growing team! A mid/senior software engineer is a proven professional in their field, with the ability to guide a product along the development process and provide vision to all members of the team. They must strive to ensure the end products adheres to PlaySide’s high level of quality. They must excel in all areas of their skill set and ensure all playside titles are successful from a technical standpoint i.e performance and integration. They must provide the skill and expertise to make sure that projects are set up with the core foundations necessary.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- 1 minimum shipped title (mobile/PC).
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time with the ability to adapt quickly to new styles and workflows.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to provide invoke a level of change and guide projects to success.
- Experience providing mentorship and training to more junior members of the team.
- Advanced level of understanding of C# and Unity
-Experience integrating a variety of SDK’s and tools into projects.
-To provide an advanced level technical support on your projects to create a fun and engaging experience.
-Adhering to PlaySide’s strict technical quality and guidelines.
-Ability to work autonomously during all stage of development and provide support to producers and other departments to assist in scheduling.
-To learn and improve your skills in all areas of your field.
-Striving to improve quality in the department staying on top of all new trends and technologies.
-To create efficient and performant workflows, and creating tools to assist other departments.