Halfbrick Studios, the game studios behind Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride, are looking for someone who is hard working, outgoing and ready to multi-task to join their Brisbane-based team. Some of the tasks involved in the role are (but not limited to):
* Management of general day to day office activities such as taking phone calls, deliveries, general tidiness of shared spaces, filing, building maintenance and co-ordinating flights and accommodation for staff for work related matters
* Working with CEO to build our Student Outreach program to source new graduates and building relationships with local universities
* HR - organising interview appointments as required and communicating with prospective interviewees
* Sourcing and managing incoming playtesters, including giving studio tours and keeping merchandise levels up to date
*Team Support for all teams as required - games teams, Finance, IT and CEO
*Supporting Halfbrick staff - including coordinating the social committee, celebration of birthdays and anniversaries, new staff inductions, Workplace Health and Safety and Halfbrick benefits management
The perfect applicant for this role would be:
* Able to work autonomously
* Willing to learn new skills
* Loves games!
If you think that you'd be a perfect fit for the Halfbrick team, send through your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com!