KIXEYE Australia in Brisbane is looking for a temporary QA contractor to come work with us on our cross-platform MMORTS VEGA Conflict. Experience preferred.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic work for the development team prior to new features being launched.
- Ensure that the product meets the high internal and external standards of the company by verifying that criteria are fulfilled.
- Keen eye for detail, strong analytical, methodical, and problem solving skills.
- Able to work as an individual and in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Validate the work of developers before the changes are submitted to the main game
- Report issues clearly and concisely.
- Verify fixed issues as a part of regression testing.
- Be proactive and provide continuous feedback to the development team.
- Games related degree. (Desired)
- Solid understanding of game scripting, programming languages, and game development process. (Desired)
- Passion for games and a good video game culture (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're the droid we're looking for.
UPDATE: This position has been filled.