Stick Sports Ltd is seeking a Game Artist/Illustrator to work on our mobile games projects. Based in Sydney (Surry Hills) we are looking for an exceptional candidate to illustrate and design end-to-end visuals from concept sketches and storyboards to high quality production assets and marketing materials. Our small Sydney based team is responsible for producing addictive F2P mobile games in a range of sports themes working directly with the Creative Director.
Stick Sports Ltd is a fast growing indie studio specialising in casual sports games for web and mobile. We’ve already enjoyed top 10 successes with Stick Tennis and Stick Cricket by combining simple, fast gameplay with fun and quirky graphics. With 50 million downloads to date we are now looking to expand our portfolio of games with new sports and new games in mobile, social and web.
Ideally, you will have:
- 5+ years commercial experience
- a strong understanding of colour and typography
- impressive character illustration skills
- some experience with 3D modelling
- some experience with 2D and 3D animation
- very good communication skills
- ability to work autonomously within a small team
- a passion for indie games and a liking for sports
Responsibilities will include:
- designing and developing game ideas
- producing art assets to spec and within project deadlines
- assisting third party project contributors
- contributing a vital role in team workflow