Sydney-based game developer Not Doppler is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our team. The role will initially be focused on an ambitious new free-to-play mobile title.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted our focus to become mobile-first, working on titles such as the Earn to Die series and Crash of Cars.
Our games have generated over 150 million downloads, and we’re actively focused on building innovative new IP with the goal of creating the next big hit!
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage communication with multidisciplinary teams (programmers, designers, artists, etc) with both Not Doppler's in-house studio and our external publishing partners, to deliver high quality, polished mobile games with the aim of achieving relevant performance benchmarks
- Manage games through the development pipeline, from pre-production through to post-launch
- Analyse data and develop recommendations to improve performance of Not Doppler's mobile product portfolio, across a variety of KPIs (Retention, Monetisation, Virality & Engagement)
- Assist in setting the direction for new product features, feature improvements and roadmap planning including preparing timelines and scope documentation.
- Assist in planning and coordinating Live Operations for in-game events
- Report on product performance and optimisation results to key stakeholders
- Be well-versed with the mobile free-to-play market, staying on top of the latest trends and industry insights
- Have a clear understanding for what drives key performance metrics such as retention, monetization, engagement and virality; and the ability to analyse data to provide strategies for optimisation
- Great communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
For this full-time role at our Sydney office, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
Competitive remuneration based off experience. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role at our Sydney office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your resume
- We’d also love to hear an answer to the following question: “Which mobile game(s) are you currently playing?”
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Applications close October 20, 2019