- Games Industry
- Sydney CBD
- Friendly Work Environment
Games Lab is a game development company with a smart business plan, fun game designs, and a talented team.
Our software team work in the new age of games development using primarily C#.NET, Visual Studio 2010 and Unity 3D. Our game clients target iOS, Android and Facebook and our game servers live in the cloud.
- Leading junior developers in the production of medium scale games using C# and Unity 3D
- Building systems and architecture for the Unity3D client as well as the server
- Assisting the Technical Director in determining time estimates and delegating tasks
- Adhering to and enforcing coding standards
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- Minimum three (3) year’s industry experience
- Advanced knowledge of C#.NET
- Proficiency in Unity 3D
- Experience with SQL Server
- Understanding of Software Design
- Strong communication skills
- Large scale application delivery
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Facebook game development
- Experience with Linq to SQL or Linq to Entities
- Experience in network programming
- Experience with cloud server environments
- Enterprise & or corporate background
Industry references essential, probationary periods will apply.
Please forward your application letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress with their applications.