We're looking for an experienced Unity game developer to join our team in Ultimo, Sydney.
The role is full-time on a 6-month contract, with the possibility for extension.
Over the next few months, we are working on several exciting free-to-play mobile games and other serious game projects for various platforms.
- Demonstrated mastery of C# and game system architecture.
- Experience working on shipped mobile games made with Unity.
- A commitment to working in a professional, inclusive, and supportive environment.
- In-depth understanding and experience with Unity UI and Animation systems.
- Strong team focus and highly competent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with GIT version control.
- A passion for games.
- Experience working on AR / VR titles.
- Experience with shader programming.
- Web development experience (including AWS / Azure architectures).
- Experience with agile development practices.
You must have worked on a published title to be considered. Please include samples of your work that we can play or watch.
If this role and a future at Chaos Theory sounds good to you, please introduce yourself with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace culture, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.