Are you a Lighting Artist?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can't beat that!
If you're down to become part of a growing family, we'd love to hear from you.
- Lighting look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action
- Lighting look development for full CG shots
- Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
-Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results
- Extensive knowledge of Maya
- Understanding of multi pass 3D compositing
- A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- A solid work ethic
- A positive attitude
- Knowledge of Renderman or Air
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues.
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=a3ac383a-bcee-48a6-83c6-f...