We are Sydney-based game studio Sweaty Chair, seeking Senior/Mid Unity frontend programmers to join our new team in multiple projects, including our new exciting project - Block42.
Sweaty Chair was founded in 2013 and since then we have released multiple mobile games achieving millions of downloads. We are now aiming ambitiously to be the first gaming platform in the new blockchain area and that's where you come in!
- Leading development to completion on multiple games, both singleplayer and multiplayer
- Working with a great mid-sized team across multiple projects
- Implementing and integrating gameplay logic
- Conceptualising and Prototyping new ideas
- Writing scalable interfaces and modules for all projects
- Working closely with game designers on UI design and optimisation
- Constantly researching/creating engine tools for development and testing
- Mentoring junior developers and providing a clean and efficient code guideline
- Strong understanding of C# and Unity
- A minimum of 2 years of game industry experience
- A Good understanding of Unity GUI
- Self-motivation and ability to work on tasks unsupervised
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Great passion for creating and playing games, with the ambition to change the world
- Knowledge of performance optimization for mobile devices
- Knowledge of blockchain and smart contract technologies
- Experience with mainstream Unity plugins such as Prime31
- Experience with building and releasing games for both Android and iOS
- Ability to provide creative input into the design and implementation of gameplay mechanics
- Ability to integrate quickly into an already existing team
If you would like to apply for this full-time position, please email your resume and sample code to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's an on-site position, relocation can be arranged for the right candidates. 5 to 6 candidates will be considered for our fast-growing company.