We're looking for an experienced front-end web developer to join our team (based in Sydney, but all working remote now!).
The role is full-time on a 3-month contract, with the possibility for extension.
Over the next few months, we are working on several Very Cool™ projects, and we’re looking for a developer who knows their way around interactive web apps to help us deliver all of them.
- Demonstrated experience creating modern web apps with React, Vue, Angular, or your own popular framework of choice.
- Demonstrated experience creating interactive web projects with three.js, PlayCanvas, or similar (please include links).
- A commitment to working in a professional, inclusive, and supportive environment.
- Solid CSS / SASS / LESS skills.
- In-depth understanding of and experience with web optimisation and responsive design.
- Strong team focus and highly competent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Git version control.
- A passion for games.
- Backend development experience (especially node.js)
- Cloud resource set up and management experience (especially AWS).
- Experience with OpenGL / GLSL shader programming.
- Experience with agile development and code review.
Please include samples of your work that we can play or watch.
If this role and a future at Chaos Theory sounds good to you, please introduce yourself with your portfolio at email@example.com
We are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace culture, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.